Worldwide Animal Travel Ethics
Worldwide Animal Travel is dedicated to offering its customers the best experience possible. All of our staff is trained to follow and execute tasks for transporting your pet that fall within our ethical guidelines.
At Worldwide Animal Travel, we truly love what we do and we understand that your pet is a part of your family, and whom you would want treated the same way you would treat them.
- We will not transport pets via routes or airlines that we believe to not be animal- friendly.
- We will not transport puppies or kittens that are 10 weeks old or younger.
- We will not transport brachycephalic (short snout) dogs and cats where the temperature at any point en route exceeds 24°
- We will not transport pets which have been sedated, injured or under extreme duress.
- We will not transport pets in an inhumane manner.
- We will provide the highest standard of care for the animals entrusted to Worldwide Animal Travel, being constantly attentive to their security, safety and well-being, and to place their welfare above all other business concerns.
- We do not transport lab animals.
- We do not transport animals for slaughter.
- We do not transport livestock unless it is a family pet.
- We will obey all applicable international, federal, state and local laws as well as licensing requirements governing animal care and transportation.
Worldwide Animal Travel will do anything in our power to ensure your pet has a safe and secure journey.