Worldwide Animal Travel is a full-service pet relocation company based in Vancouver, BC, and Toronto, ON. We are here to provide your pet the true VIP travel experience! We understand how difficult it can be to be separated from your pet, so we know how important constant communication is. We love what we do, and we understand how important your pets are to you. We treat your pets as if they are our own!
WE HAVE THE EXPERIENCE
At Worldwide Animal Travel, our team has years of experience in the airline and animal transportation industry. Our vast knowledge and expertise helps ensure a smooth and carefree relocation of your furry, feathered, or scaled family members. Established in 1998, we pride ourselves in providing clients up-to-date information and, most importantly, peace of mind.
WE’RE THE RIGHT CHOICE
When you choose Worldwide Animal Travel to assist you with the relocation of your pet, you support a company that does not transport animals for laboratory testing or livestock for the food industry.
WE HAVE A SOLID REPUTATION
Worldwide Animal Travel is well known and recommended by many veterinarians, government offices, major moving companies, and those in the travel industry. Our clients include pet owners, corporate clients, diplomats, breeders, and numerous wildlife societies. Our commitment and the level of care we provide are backed up by numerous testimonials and happy clients. Plus! We are Canada’s only customs bonded cat and dog kennel.
WE LOVE PETS
We are pet owners too, so we understand the importance of providing exceptional service and value at a fair and competitive rate. We love animals, and the comfort and safety of every pet is our number one priority.
Worldwide Animal Travel is celebrating 20 years in business!
Over the last 20 years, we’ve dedicated our lives to helping families reunite with their beloved pets across the globe, while adhering to a strict code of ethics to ensure the safe transportation of all animals.
In celebration of our 20th year, Worldwide Animal Travel will be donating 10% of every trip booked through us to the Nature Conservancy of Canada (NCC).
NCC is a non-profit organization helping preserve and manage natural lands since 1962. To date, NCC and its partners have conserved 2.8 million acres in Canada of ecologically significant land from coast to coast.
For more information on the Nature Conservancy of Canada, click here.
At Worldwide Animal Travel, we truly love what we do and we understand that your pet is a part of your family, whom you would want treated the same way you treat them.
Worldwide Animal Travel is dedicated to offering its customers the best experience possible. All of our staff are trained to follow our ethical guidelines when executing tasks for transporting your pet.
- We will not transport pets via routes or airlines that we believe to not be animal- friendly.
- We will not transport puppies or kittens that are 10 weeks old or younger.
- We will not transport brachycephalic (short-nosed) dogs or cats where the temperature exceeds 24°C at any point en route.
- We will not transport pets that have been sedated, injured, or put under extreme duress.
- We will not transport pets in an inhumane manner.
- We will provide the highest standard of care for the animals entrusted to Worldwide Animal Travel, being constantly attentive to their security, safety, and well-being, and placing their welfare above all other business concerns.
- We do not transport laboratory animals.
- We do not transport animals for slaughter.
- We do not transport animals typically regarded as livestock unless they are a family pets.
- We will obey all applicable international, federal, state, and local laws, as well as licensing requirements governing animal care and transportation.
Worldwide Animal Travel will do anything in our power to ensure your pet has a safe and secure journey.