Animal Travel Coordinator Manager (Vancouver)
Position: Animal Travel Coordinator Manager (Vancouver)
Worldwide Animal Travel, Div. of MID Forwarding Inc., is expanding its Vancouver operations and is searching for a passionate individual to spearhead our operations in Richmond, BC.
- Requires completion of secondary school
- Several years in a sales and/or managerial role in, customer service and pet relocation, or a related field is preferred
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in business administration or a related field is strongly required
- Experience in shipping live cargo is a highly preferred
- Ensure ethical treatment and transport of live animals and animal husbandry
- Control and direct staff in the ethical handling and transport of live cargo
- Develop and maintain cordial relations with clients, breeders, airlines government, private veterinary clinics, and vendors
- Analyze and assess current market trends to determine supply and demand of business; execute new marketing strategies to accommodate new trends and consumer demand
- Plan and revise budgets and approve expenditures
- Maintain a high standard of customer service and satisfaction by resolving complaints
- Update staff on jurisdictional changes and requirements for shipping live cargo, approve all export shipment documents
- Ensure that travel equipment is always well-maintained
- Organize recruitment efforts, manage and assign duties to staff, and hold annual performance reviews to ensure constant compliance and improvement
- Set and adjust prices as necessary
- Petty cash control
Salary and Benefits:
- $35.00/hour, 40 hours/week (Full-time, Permanent)
- Extended medical and 3 weeks paid vacation
*Worldwide Animal Travel is a fair-opportunity organization. Your interest in this vacancy is greatly appreciated.
Only those who apply via email and are shortlisted will be contacted.