Worldwide Animal Travel is a full-service pet relocation company that is dedicated to providing your pet the true VIP travel experience!
Our team is looking for one passionate individual to spearhead our operations in Richmond, British Columbia.
Position: Animal Travel Coordinator (Manager) NOC0621
- $35.00/hour, 40 hours/week (Full-time, Permanent)
- Extended medical and 3 weeks paid vacation
- Ensure ethical treatment and transport of live animals and animal husbandry
- Control and direct staff in the ethical handling and transport of live cargo
- Develop and maintain cordial relations with clients, breeders, airlines government, private veterinary clinics, and vendors
- Analyze and assess current market trends to determine supply and demand of business; execute new marketing strategies to accommodate new trends and consumer demand
- Plan and revise budgets and approve expenditures
- Maintain a high standard of customer service and satisfaction by resolving complaints
- Update staff on jurisdictional changes and requirements for shipping live cargo, approve all export shipment documents
- Ensure that travel equipment is always well-maintained
- Organize recruitment efforts, manage and assign duties to staff, and hold annual performance reviews to ensure constant compliance and improvement
- Set and adjust prices as necessary
- Petty cash control
- Requires completion of secondary school
- Several years in a sales and/or managerial role in, customer service and pet relocation, or a related field is preferred
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in business administration or a related field is strongly required.
- Experience in shipping live cargo is a highly preferred
*Worldwide Animal Travel is a fair-opportunity organization. Your interest in this vacancy is greatly appreciated.
Only those who apply via email and are shortlisted will be contacted.