At Worldwide Animal Travel, we truly love what we do and we understand that your pet is a part of your family, whom you would want treated the same way you treat them.
We are dedicated to offering our customers the best experience possible. All of our staff are trained to follow our ethical guidelines when executing tasks for transporting your pet.
- We will not transport pets via routes or airlines that we believe to not be animal- friendly.
- We will not transport puppies or kittens that are 10 weeks old or younger.
- We will not transport brachycephalic (short-nosed) dogs or cats where the temperature exceeds 24°C at any point en route.
- We will not transport pets that have been sedated, injured, or put under extreme duress.
- We will not transport pets in an inhumane manner.
- We will provide the highest standard of care for the animals entrusted to Worldwide Animal Travel, being constantly attentive to their security, safety, and well-being, and placing their welfare above all other business concerns.
- We do not transport laboratory animals.
- We do not transport animals for slaughter.
- We do not transport animals typically regarded as livestock unless they are a family pets.
- We will obey all applicable international, federal, state, and local laws, as well as licensing requirements governing animal care and transportation.
Worldwide Animal Travel will do anything in our power to ensure your pet has a safe and secure journey.